The type of website you choose for your business plays a very crucial role in determining the strength and effectiveness of your business. You can easily find the difference between Static and Dynamic Websites on the basis of the nature of development and the functions they perform . The utility and resourcefulness of both types of websites depend on the specific needs and purposes of a business.
Regularly created in HTML and CSS languages, it comprises of a progression of coded documents that are made to speak to the different physical pages on the site. Be that as it may, as the name proposes, a static website once made stays static/fixed and won't be refreshed or changed except if changed by the engineer.
- A static website is developed in a very fast, easy and quick manner. A professional web developer can develop a static website much faster than a dynamic website.
- Static websites are cheaper to develop. They are apt for small-scale businesses which have a limited budget to reach its consumers.
- Static websites get dedicated servers at a cheaper price and that too with much ease.
- Search engines like Google, Bing etc., can easily index a static website as they are only a progression of coded HTML or CSS files and include less multifaceted nature in their particular structure.
- Static websites do not have complex structures and are quickly and easily transferred from server to client without much processing time.
Static websites are very flexible i.e. every page can be resized differently to match the layout to different content or include any special effects according to client’s requirements.
A static website needs constant updates to be in sync with the latest trends which is a time-consuming and an expensive affair. It requires the expertise of a developer to update, add or change any content on a static website.
One can add text, images, videos, and hyperlinks in the content of a static website, but other than that, there are no other functionalities that a static website can perform.
If you wish to sell products on a static website and you have a lot of them or have to update them frequently, then you may have to construct individual pages for each one, which will consume considerable time, effort and cost.
- Dynamic websites have a user-friendly interface which allows them to interact with the users and can be changed/ restructured/developed/amended as and when required.
- A dynamic website can be quickly updated to become responsive to various screen sizes.
- A dynamic website offers a smoother navigation and lets the user jump/move from one page to the other without any problem.
- Dynamic websites seem to be more expensive in its initial phase, but in the long run prove beneficial for a business. The costs for additional functionality and hosting are higher, but apart from these costs there are little or no ongoing costs involved.
- Dynamic websites have a number of functions to perform with complex technology, which makes them slower to process and load.
- The design of a dynamic site is more fixed than a static one because many of the pages are essentially a template into which data and content are poured to create multiple pages of a similar type.
A static website is known for its simplicity and ease with which its potential customers view different pages on the screen easily. On the other hand, dynamic websites create a professional, attention-grabbing experience for your visitors by their rich-functionality, interactiveness and intuitiveness. A dynamic website, in spite of the fact that costing high is a one-time speculation alternative which will be exceptionally valuable for scaling your business on the web. In the wake of dissecting the Difference Between Static and Dynamic Websites, we can state that both have their own advantages and disadvantages. When one analyzes current market scenario and latest market trends, a business's first preference would always be a dynamic website.
Latest news from our best and most followed social network.