We are looking for an HR Executive to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs.
HR Executive responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies and overseeing our hiring processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments and thorough knowledge of Employee legislation.
The Human Resources Executive manages and directs all human resources (HR) tasks for an organization or company. These executives sit at the top of the HR department and take the lead when it comes to any and all human resources matters and functions. HR Executives must educate, train, monitor, problem-solve, and ensure company HR policy is followed across all employees, managers, and executives. Additional HR Executive responsibilities include directing and overseeing the hiring, training, and dismissal processes and administering and monitoring benefit programs. Human Resource Executives may also work to strategically plan valuable HR changes and subsequently take action to implement them. Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills are a must as a Human Resources Executive. As a direct connection to your employees, you must be keenly aware of employee relations ensuring they are healthy throughout the organization.
Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees.
• Design compensation and benefits packages
• Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
• Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
• Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
• Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
• Monitor HR department’s budget
• Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
• Manage employees’ grievances
• Create and run referral bonus programs
• Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including HRIS and ATS)
• Measure employee retention and turnover rates
• Oversee daily operations of the HR department
• Work to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees
• Direct all hiring and training procedures for new employees
• Continually educate employees on company policies (including sexual harassment, appropriate dress, and social media permissions, etc.) and keep employee handbook current
• Administer or change benefits, health plans, retirement plans, etc.
• Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive
• Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees
• Foster cross-functional relationships and ensure managers and employees are properly connected
• Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have
• Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues
• Manage and supervise other HR staff, ensuring they are assigned and carry out proper tasks
• Understand and adhere to all pertinent Employee laws
Human Resources Executive Requirements and Qualifications
• Comfortable working in a highly visible role
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
• Honest, ethical, and dependable
• Experienced in mediation and conflict resolution processes
• Positive, go-getter attitude
• Expert stress management skills and ability to make important decisions under pressure
• Attentive listener; understanding, empathetic, and personable
• Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration, finance, or related field
• 1+ years of management experience in HR
• Highly computer literate in Microsoft Suite (especially Excel) and various HR software programs including HRIS
• A proven leader with strong interpersonal skills, keen to motivate and effectively educate and connect department managers and employees regarding all HR matters