AYN InfoTech change the way that people experience the world. At AYN, every voice contributes. Together, our coders and designers out think challenges and make discoveries that alter industries. Join a digital services leader that will engage your mind, inspire your creativity and develop your career.
* Frontend / Backend Development(Payment Gateway)
* overall experience (preferably payments/Financial Technology)
2) Good to have core Java , Mongo, Morphia etc.
3) Experience with MicroServices technologies such as Consul, Vert.x preferably.
4) Experience with infrastructure automation technologies like AWS Technologies, Docker etc.
5) Experience with building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, MicroServices, API Gateway etc.
6) Experience with scripting languages like Perl, Shell, etc.
7) API Gateway : API Proxy & Mobile Gateway, hands on on Web Services, XML/JSON based API, assertions and Policy Design for specific medium to complex use cases, Format Conversion, Debugging Capabilities, Custom Assertion Writing, Context Variables (Default and Policy Created)
8) Good to have Security Skill : Set up of various available security mechanisms, Auth toolkit, Encryption- Decryption capabilities using PKCS and other standards.
9) Reporting and Analytic: API reports that track and meter API usage, successes versus errors, latency etc.
10) API gateway Migration: Ability to automate the migration of API policies between environments (from dev to test etc.) with full dependency resolution, thereby decreasing migration risk.
11) Support for automatic API versioning, including rollback to any previous version
12) Operational Metrics: Configurable, out-of-the-box reports provide insight into API performance, making it possible to meter and track API/method usage for per-user billing, capacity planning, SLA compliance etc.
1) Good understanding and knowledge in payment gateway developement process
2) Has good knowledge about various components within payment gateway such as Security/Compliance, Tokenization, API integrations & value added services .
3) Apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for documenting the Business rules, Requirements.
4) Business Requirement assessment, functional document preparation, test scenario review, gap analysis, use case extraction.
5) Has executed projects related to payment gateways.
6) Has solid experience in requirement gathering, analysis, documenting user stories, Test scenarios.
7) Exceptional communication skills, this includes written and verbal communications.
8) Guide / train and help solution development teams on relevant workflows at both high level as well as indepth details.
9) The ability to act as liaison conveying information in suitably accurate models between the business unit and their counterparts within Information Technology.
10) Has experience in preparing use cases, process flow diagrams.
11) Must be a Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus.
12) Good to have - Banking Payment Domain (Clearing, Faster Payment, P2P payments etc.)
13) Mobile Payment Domain (Wallet Payment, Payment through Partner or Gateway).
1) Must have deployed Android Apps to Google Play store and must be able to provide references of currently Live applications..
2) Strong knowledge in Android SDK, Java, Eclipse, IntelliJ development environments and how to deal with different Android versions and different screen sizes.
3) Strong knowledge with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
4) Strong knowledge in integrating payment systems into the mobile app such as PayPal, Authorize.net, etc.
5) Strong knowledge in integrating various social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
6) Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
7) Strong knowledge in using SQLite or any other suitable DB.
8) Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
9) Familiar with working with Cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services, Heroku, etc.
10) Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch.
11) Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
12) Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
13) Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
14) Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
15) Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines.
16) Knowledge in working with cross platform development tools such as PhoneGap, Xamarin studio will be an added advantage.
17) Experience working in Agile scrum environment will be a plus.
18) Experience working with source code repository such as Git, etc.
1) Understanding the requirements and finding the right candidates for the organizations.
2) Screening resumes properly.
3) Conducting telephonic interviews, short-listing candidates, sending the profiles to higher authority and then coordinating with the higher authority for final interview.
4) Following up on the interview process status.
5) Negotiate offers of employment including salaries, joining bonuses, profit sharing and Relocation packages.
6) Involved in the offer process and joining formalities.
7) Developing and managing a database of candidates CVs.
8) Updating and maintaining the database for future requirements, generate daily reports and update them.
1) Must have minimum work experience of 3+ year.
2) Excellent skills with Core PHP
3) Strong experience in Laravel,CodeIgniter.
5) Strong analytical and problem solving skills and ability to think creatively to solve complex problems.
6) MySQL (Must) - Should have idea about writing sql queries, joins, optimization etc
7) Database Design and Development
8) Achieve projects deadline.
9) Able to handle project Individually.
1) Create Web application front end as per design comps and information architecture.
2) Integrate front-end application with the application business layer.
3) Follow best practices and standards for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility.
4) Collect feedback from design and technical staff on Website development needs.
5) Understand executing accessibility and progressive enhancement presentation.
6) Plan and estimate projects and reports hours to administration for billing.
7) Conduct usability testing to resolve interface problems.
8) Engage in requirement specification process for new software functionality.
9) Ensure design consistency with clients development standards and guidelines.
10) Design and build UIs on any server platform in a team environment.
1) Must have minimum work experience of 1-2 year.
2) Developing web content and new ideas for website pages/blogs.
3) Writing landing pages content for our websites that would engage a variety of online audience.
4) Create business-related and website content, articles, blogs, and press release.
5) Understand the company's SEO strategy and suggest relevant content to drive traffic to the website.
6) Check and improve current website content for proper keyword usage.
7) Develop content to support SEO strategies to drive traffic to the site and improve website ranking.
8) Check and improve current website content for proper keyword usage.
1)Must have experience in writing complex Angular.js applications in latest and stable version.
2) Knowledge of Angular CLI, web pack, and building modular libraries
3) Knowledge of creating self-contained, reusable, and testable services and components using TypeScript, Templates, and Decorators.
5) Knowledge of creating device-independent and responsive Angular applications.
6) Knowledge of integrating REST Web services into project.
7) Experience installing and maintaining modules and dependency trees using npm
8) Extensive experience working with Git on projects with medium to large development teams.
9) Experience working with UI libraries, preferably Angular Material 2.
1) Strong experience in No-SQL database query, preferably MongoDB.
2) Strong experience in typescript and Object Oriented Programming.
3) Experience in performance improvement and Memory leakage.
4) Experience in API Gateway, REST API, SOAP API.
5) Experience in debugging and analyzing issues in a pre-developed program.
6) Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT or SVN.
7) Strong knowledge of unit testing patterns.
8) Strong knowledge of asynchronous and Promise patterns.
9) Experience in Server Configuration For Node.js
10) Able to handle project Individually.